Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wrath of Grapes

That is all I can get Maya to eat these days. Red grapes. Purple grapes. Green grapes. She asks for them at every snack time, every meal, all the time. And if she doesn't get her grapes? All hell breaks loose!

Oh and Cheerios. She has to have those with the grapes. I am sure that there are worse things that she could be eating. It is frustrating though as she has always been a champion eater.

She WILL eat other stuff, she just has to have grapes FIRST. So, I had a roast in the crock today. I gave her some of it, with the taters, carrots, onions, mushrooms, and celery and she would have nothing to do with it. She just about tossed it on the floor. Luckily I was there to catch it. I had to give her grapes first, now she is eating the roast. LOL. Weirdo.

Tomorrow we are doing a picnic outing with our friends Kris and Evan. Evan is a week older than Maya. He calls her 'Baby', and he is just the cutest little man. He is a total love muffin. He will come right up to you and hug you. He has these adorable dimples and it makes me want a little boy. Even if he DOES scream bloody murder when he doesn't get what he wants.

So I am packing us up a lunch, and we are headed to a park to let the monkeys loose for a bit while the Mommas hang out. :O)
The days have been gorgeous here as of late. This is my favorite time of year here in Florida. It is wonderful. I am looking forward to it muchly.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh don't worry:) I am sure by next week there will be something else she MUST have. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Krystina wouldn't eat meat until she was 4!! Prior to that....fruit, fruit and only fruit....and we still had issues with her "poops"!

Chastity said...

Have fun on your picnic! I wish I was closer so we could playdate sometime!

LG loves grapes too. They aren't the only think she'll eat, but they're definitely high on her list. Bananas are probably number one...too bad I don't live in FL...then I could have a banana tree in my hard and save a lot of cash :).

Lani said...

Glad you're having such good weather. It's cold and rainy up north. Ick. And at least it's not ketchup. My boys are going through a stage where EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING has to be eaten with ketchup.