Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random brain dump.

Awhile back, I can remember watching TV with T, and seeing commercials for the show The Dead Zone. The commercials drove me crazy. First off, I was weirded out seeing Anthony Michael Hall as a man. In my mind he is still that dork from the Breakfast Club. Second, they showed the commercials incessantly and it really turned me off from ever watching the show.

I grew up reading Stephen King novels. And this show is based on one of King's books. I had an initial interest in the show. Yet I never watched it until recently.

OMG I am HOOKED. I LOVE IT. If I had the money I would go RIGHT NOW and buy all the seasons on DVD. I TiVo two episodes each week, but they are not shown in order and sometimes they are repeats. Sucks. I would rather watch it in order, but whatever. I will take what I can get.

I was wondering if any of you ever watched it, and if so, what did you think??
I know it is a bit over the top at times, but still. I just love it. And Anthony turned out kinda hot. Which I never expected. LOL

Also, Friday morning I was channel surfing and I came across a deliciously bad movie, that I had not seen in years. The Believers. I HAD to watch it. I had gone to see this movie in the theatre back in 87 with some friends.

There is an actor in the movie named Malick Bowens. Creepiest.man.ever. He was awesome. Every time they showed him, I got the heebs. I wish he had been in more things because he was awesome. The movie is based around the rituals and beliefs of Santeria. Whenever Malick's character would dance, or be in a trance, his eyes would turn this creepy icey-blue. Ah. I am not sure why I felt compelled to tell you that, but well, there you go. :OP

Anyway.. more random posting from yours truly.

:O)

1 comment:

RUbirdie said...

I love the show too. I DVR them and watch them during days when I don't have school/laundry/vacuuming/etc. Which are few and far between.


Confession. I watched several episodes before I even realized it was the guy from The Breakfast Club. Didn't even occur to me!