Saturday, October 25, 2008

I emerge unscathed

I am happy to report that we just got in from the playground, and I managed not to run my melon into anything! YAY. Ha.

We did not stay long as the playground is next to a soccer field. As the games ended a lot of the kiddos came over to the play ground. And seven year olds have no patience for 2 year olds. So we called it a day. Next Saturday we will go MUCH earlier. I also plan to take her one day this week. She LOVES the place.

And Mommy knows now where she must duck. :OP

2 comments:

Chastity said...

That's why I hate going to playgrounds in the summer...too many old kids.

Anonymous said...

I hate the playground because david gets crazy. Last time we went, he was at the top of a slide. A girl went down, and he grabbed her hood and was choking her. It was awful. never go back.