Sunday, October 5, 2008

Doom

T just realized that he only has ONE migraine pill left. Insurance only pays for 6 pills a month (he is prescribed 2 a day...) and we go through an mail-in pharmacy where we get 3 months at a time. He thought that he had another box. I just refilled my prescription for my meds, and that is going to take at least a week to get here. UGH.

He is going to call the Doc tomorrow to see if they can call in a refill at W@lgreens tomorrow (that is if they do not have any free samples), and we will have to pay out of pocket for it. Which is over $200. Yay.

This REALLY blows. And according to every doctor he has seen, and all the research we have done, there is nothing we can do about it.

Poor man, he is in absolute agony right now.
(sorry, crappy cell phone pic)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Bless his heart...I've only had one migraine in my life and it was pure, absolute, inconsolable hell. Good vibes being sent that he's feeling better soon...

Lani said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Hope you get a good solution (not the $200 out-of-pocket one) figured out SOON!

Anonymous said...

I have a solution for u... i need u to get a hold of me ASAP!!!! Call me cell anytime today!!!!!!!