Monday, October 20, 2008

Brain dump

I have a meatloaf in the oven. I wish this was smell-o-vision, because it would totally make you hungry.

The Tampa Bay Rays won last night and are going to the World Series. I need to say, I am a Red Sox fan, and have been since I was a kid. Not like a rabid fan or anything, but I watched, I rooted etc. I have red sox and my hat. I wore my hat all this week. I took a lot of heat for it. However, I rooted for the Rays, and I have been all season.

I have been to see the Rays on numerous occasions (usually against the Sox, LOL, but still. :OP) and man did they SUCK. Like, painfully so. When they started doing good this year, I was REALLY happy. For the team, and for the fans in this area who have stood by their team NO MATTER WHAT. The Trop was usually empty, and I found that quite sad. It has got to be hard to be motivated when you see the seats empty. Anyway, T and I have been thrilled with their winnings this season. When they won and moved on to the Championship series, we COULD NOT believe it.

We watched. They won. I cried. LOL I was SO HAPPY for them.

Now, had the Sox won, I'd have been just as elated. This was a total and complete win-win situation for me. Seeing the Sox sad and disappointed was no fun. But no matter how much you dislike the Rays, you GOTTA hand it to them. They went from last to first. They played some damned good ball. AND? They did it on a meager payroll in comparison to some other teams in the MLB. Good coaching, good ball playing, dedicated and focused, they DID IT. Way to go, guys. Congrats! (LOL Like anyone that has ANTHING to do with the Rays will ever read this. HAHAHAA.)

The meatloaf. Good LORD. I am hungries.

Obamamamaa was here today. I wanted to go. I did not. I am bummed about that.

I never talk politics here, but I have a post brewing. *brews*

My Maya is so cute that I can barely stand it. I randomly grab her and smoosh on her and shower her with kisses. She squeals and squeaks and laughs these big belly laughs. She grabs my face and kisses me. *sigh*

And to think that I never really wanted kids. I could totally do without the whole poopy butt thing. Other than that, she is so awesome and I am so blessed to be her Momma.

:O)

That is all for now I guess. I need to go check the meatloaf. LOL

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I know nothing about baseball anymore. We used to keep up with the Braves when I was a kid since Atlanta is our neighbor, but I haven't known much about it in years and years. I didn't even know the Rays were a team, lol.