Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks.

I have been meaning to post, but I just haven't had the time! Thank you for all of your advice on the previous post. It was a false alarm. That night, I ended up, ah... in the bathroom, many many times throughout the night. Seems it was something I ate.

I have been fine ever since. Munch has left me alone totally and I sniffed big on the Captain just to be sure the next day and all it did was make me wanna pour myself a drinky. LOL

So, I am fine. We are not trying, obviously, as I am still on the pill. We just have not made any decisions as to what we are doing. Yes, we want another. But there are a lot of other circumstances to consider at the moment.

Sooo anyway. That is that.

I have been feeling very out of sorts lately. Restless, unsettled. My house, it is getting to me. There are things I want to do and cannot, due to lack of funding. Argh.

So, my only choice is to focus on what I CAN do, and that is to declutter. I unloaded a ton of Maya's old toys and stuff to a freecycler, who will be here at 8 tomorrow morning for pick up. I listed a desk on craigslist, but no bites yet.

I am not 'giving' this desk away. When people see it, they are like "Oh wow. That is cool/interesting/awesome/never seen anything like that before.." etc. It is a one of a kind. It is solid wood, and heavy as all get out. It definitely has some dings and scratches as it is about 30 years old I guess. So I want to get some $$ for it.

I HATE to part with it. I have had it since I was 11, and before that it belonged to my Aunt and Uncle. I just do not have the room for it in this house. Maybe I will just get another storage unit, and keep it until we get a bigger house. Which could be like, an eon from now. :O(

See, now that has me thinking. I should keep it, because if we decide to have another baby, my office has to go. And my big desk would have to go into storage, along with a few other pieces of furniture we have, and then that old desk could go in a corner of the living room so I could still work and not be sitting at the kitchen table.

Hmmmm. *tents fingers* ...
Must rethink this! Thanks internets! LOL

1 comment:

Chastity said...

My cousin was on the pill for twenty years...missed one pill and BAM pregnant at 38. Her kids are 29 and 8, lol.

So, you're probably not pregnant, but you could be...and either way, it'll all work itself out. Probably is just something you ate though, like you said.

I haven't had a ton of luck selling stuff on Craigslist...what's up with that? Good luck decluttering. I'm in the process of doing that myself.