Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exit stage left

So the old blog is gone. *sniff*
I seem to have offended some Blogger users, with my attitude regarding being here. I apologize. I just have had my own domain and my own space for a VERY long time. Coming back to blogger just felt like a step backwards. I know in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter.

I need to spruce up this place, make it my own. But I have a freelance web job I am getting ready to start, plus a friend of mine wants me to do a site for her (we need to talk Bek!) and so this will just have to wait.

Thanks for following along over here. I am really going to try to post each day. I would really like to try to post a photo each day too. But, hahaa. Somedays I forget I even have a computer. So we shall see.

:O)

4 comments:

Becca said...

No offense taken here! I need to spruce my page up too...hell I need to do about 100 things but lord knows I won't ever get around to them all.

Chastity said...

Haha, I don't think anyone was offended...we just all think blogger is good enough ;).

Sybil said...

I'm not offended either. I know you'll make this place rock - when you get around to it.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone be "offended"....bleh! Glad to have you here, then no where!