Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAHAHAA!

I am on the pill. Last week, we, you know, before T left for South Florida for the week. And for the first time in FOREVER, I forgot to take my pill that night. I took it the next morning when I got up. I did not think anything about it because it was the first week in my pack, and I have missed pills in that week before with no problems.

Today, out of the blue, I have been experiencing huge waves of nausea. I have eaten very bland today because I just didn't feel 'right'. Now, this one thing did not make me think that I could be pregnant. It was Munch, my cat.

When I was pregnant for Maya, Munch did.not.leave.me.alone. Through my entire pregnancy, that freaking cat had to be ON me. If I got up, she followed. I couldn't even go potty without her being RIGHT THERE. And this morning, I was asleep on the futon in the playroom (heh....hubby was a windbag last night. I got stunk out of our room!)and she woke me up pawing at the door to come in. I have never seen her do this. So I got up and let her in. I had a slight headache, so I crawled back under my blanket, and she made herself comfy. ON me. And that is how it has been ALL day. Even when we were outside today, she stayed close by.

The other thing that made me realize I was pregnant with Maya, was The Captain. T had made me a drink, and I could NOT drink it. The smell was making me want to hurl.
So tonight, while watching football, he makes me a drink. OMG. All he did was sit it down on the table next to me and my stomach went AWOL. Ugh.

So for the hell of it, I go to an ovulation counter (which I should not be ovulating on the pill, right?) and put in the first day of my last period. This is what it said..

Ovulation Calculator

Based on your answers, you're likely to be most fertile from August 31, 2008 to September 5, 2008. If you were to get pregnant during that time, your due date would be May 27, 2009.

We nookied on August 31st, and September 1st.

Now I don't know what to do. Am I crazy? Wishful thinking? Do I continue to take my pills? I am at the end of week two. What in the hell do I do here??

*screams*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally...I'd need a drink...but wait...I have three, so that's why I'd need a drink...Oh wait....I'm having one....

Good luck on this!

Unknown said...

TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to hell with those iffy at home piss tests -- go see your doctor!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Nellie said...

finishing your pills shouldn't hurt a thing... take a test about 2 weeks from the date of the nookie (unless you buy one of those up to 5 days earlier ones) to see what it says! do you wanna be pg now? I guess it might be to late to ask that question :) we are considering starting to try again soon, which makes me SUPER EXCITED!

good luck! can't wait to hear the results! :)

Sara said...

I think you should wait and test after you are done with your pills. That will be 4 weeks, right? Just an FYI, there are women that don't test + on a pregnancy test, even at 6 weeks, blood tests aren't always accurate either. If you think you are, call your doc!

Wendy said...

Head on over to the doc!! Might as well go straight to the final answer:)

RUbirdie said...

In my professional opinion, I would ditch the pills and confirm.

I mean, you have to know anyhow, go straight to the source (Dr.) to be sure. But I wouldn't finish the pills, just to be on the safe side, should you really be pregnant.

Anonymous said...

if you take the pills, wont that harm the baby?
Go get a blood test.