Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a bad hair day in these parts.

Accuweather.com has a 'Frizz Index' on the site, along with the UV index. I find this incredibly amusing. I so needed that back when I was in High School. LOL
Today, I shall be wearing a hat. :o)

Taking the Pea to the spray park in a bit. Weee.
Momma is gonna play this time as well. I am hoping there aren't a thousand kids there today, with school being back in and all.

Must remember to bring camera too.

We took M to the Florida Aquarium the other day. We had free passes! It was fun. She spazzed out a bit at first because she wanted to run free and we wouldn't let her.
I forgot my camera. I was SO mad. She LOVED watching the really big fish.

Also? This kid has an obsession with leaves and trees. So we took her out yesterday evening for a walk, gave her her beach pail and had her collect leaves, acorns and sticks. Today we will do her first REAL art project with them.

Seeing her putting things in her little bucket like that was so cute. Made me pine for Easter. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment, but the bitch in my class just passed a comment at me and Im wanting to slap her so bad my palms are sweating.