Monday, June 14, 2010

Thankful for Street View on Google Maps!

Whether or not T and I stay together, once I am working I will not be able to afford to live around here. I have been looking around at the Cape Coral area. You can rent a house down there for about what a 2 bedroom apartment goes for around here.

So I find this house on craigslist. Keep in mind that I am just looking around, there is no way I will be able to do anything for a long while. Anyway, so I find this... .. Go see.

So.. I am loving the house. I read in the description that there is only ONE neighbor. And I thought... Hmmmm, so I plugged the address given into Google Maps. Thank GOD for street view.

Because THIS is the one neighbor.

NOW I know why the place is empty. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what am I missing? Looks perfect to me

Unknown said...

I was confused too. I don't see anything wrong with it!

Anonymous said...

me three

vlady said...

Oh I see it. You just have to swing around and look at the other side of the street. Looks like they are a collector of fine art or something.

Shari said...

If you click on the little balloon you get the street view and if you swing to the left you see that the neighbor appears to be an unfinished house with a lot of construction materials on the side. I will say that these pictures are sometimes a year old so it might be worth checking out. Maybe that house is finished now. Still kind of desolate. I LOVE google map street view.