Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pron star

So. I went to high school with a dude who ended up in pron. And for those of you less internet savvy... yes, that is misspelled intentionally. LOL.

He dated a good friend of mine for awhile. And years later, another friend of mine (Stace) sent me a movie she copied off of one of the naughty channels...swearing to GOD that the dude in the movie was CG, the guy we went to school with. I watched it and was like NO WAY... yet, yes way. It was.... odd. LOL.

Recently, he added me on Facebook. Imagine my surprise. LOL. Tonight we were chatting. It was odd. He made the following comment and I could not suppress my laughter: "I am not shooting much these days, as the economy has really made a ding in the industry."

Do you see the humor in this?? He is not shooting much lately... oooh the irony in that statement.

I felt bad for him, for about a millisecond. I WISH I could get it as often as he has over the years. And to be paid awesomely for it? Pshaw! Bonus! You know, if I didn't have to a ho to do that. LOL.

All joshing aside... whatever. He works for his money. Even if the work IS fun.

Kinda jealous given how my life has turned out.


(and NO.. I would not want to be a pron star. No worries. Just feeling sorry for myself, as me and T's hard work got us where??? Pfft. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, what about the days he doesn't feel like fckin? There was that time me and Shannon did it 18 days in a row, and on day 19 we were all tired... if that was our job, we'd HAVE to do it. And even p0rn stars get sick of banging the same @ss alla time.
But that was funny... I was watching it but when I saw his face, I saw him walking thru the halls in faded jeans and zits all over his face... and I said to my ex... "I went to school with that dude!" then I had to watch that channel obsessively til that came on again LOL