Saturday, July 24, 2010

Four

M asked me to look at old pictures the other day. Odd request from an almost 4 year old. So, I opened up the laptop and we started looking at pictures. I thought seeing our old life would bother me, but it didn't. We really had a nice life, and we will, once again, with or without T. I am working very hard for that.

We came across some photos from when we went to Shane and Shaun's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's last year. So guess where she wants her party this year?

So, I am guessing we will have it on Sunday, August 15th. The only people that will be there are us. I will let her other grandparents know. They are ALWAYS busy, so who knows. I hope at least Janet will come for an hour or so. I will invite Shane and Shaun and Heather, and hope that they will come because I do not know anyone else with kids. How sad is that?

That is why I am so excited for her to start school. She LOVES being around other kids. I cannot wait for her to have little friends she can play with and stuff.

I wish that I had more family in the area. *sigh*

So, Chuck E. Cheese it is. It should be fun. She LOVES the place. We went there for my niece's birthday recently, and she has talked about it ever since.

I cannot believe that my baby is going to be 4...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

does FL have pre K in the [ublic schools? GA does! for free! full day too. and bus transportation...all thanks to the GA lottery.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Wait til she is 16 and you get the title to her car in your hands. It happens faster than you think. David wants his party at the Rogers school playground again. EASY. I just invite Melissa and her kids, and the kids next door. That is IT.

Emilee said...

OMG be glad she wants her party there when there aren't many kids to invite. Ash's kindergarden class showed up to her party at big top (like chucke cheese) and it ended up costing over 500 bucks! Every single kid in the class came! Plus family kids and stuff omg I coulda died! Luckily at that time we could afford it. Now its like here's a cupcake happy birthday lmao!

Burning Ends said...

Im sorry... lol

Emilee, i invited like 12 kids from the boys VPK class and NO ONE rsvped or anything. So the day of the party like 1 kid showed up. We had others that came, but i was like that was so rude. But the boys had fun!!

Yes we will be there... you know the boys love it there

Jen said...

Deb, yeh the public schools have Pre-K, but just morning hours. I WISH it was all day LOL! It is free though... but she will just be going from 9 to 12.

Shari Sunday said...

Jen, Mia is going to be 4 in Nov. and she, too, doesn't have many little friends. I know she would love to come to M's bday party if you let me know when. Shari

Jen said...

Shari.. email me at jen.henderson AT gmail.com for details! We would LOVE to have Mia come to the party!!