Friday, December 5, 2008

meh

So I never heard back from that woman. What a bummer. I did find out that she is the mom of my cousins ex-girlfriend. I have actually met her daughter. Crazy. I still swear it is her. I would bet my undies on it. LOL

My cousin Kristin is going to ask Brittany, her daughter, for me. Maybe she doesn't remember me. Maybe it really ISN'T her. I don't know. If it IS her, and she does not remember, that would make me really sad. I guess I do not leave much of an impression on people. *sigh* However, if it IS her? I am just glad to see her alive and well, because I have wondered about her muchly since 1982!

Soooo, that is that.

On to other things. We are so broke. B R O K E. As in ramen-noodles-for-lunch-every-day broke. Sad. My Mom bought us our tree. Thank you Mom. She also funded Christmas for us this year. I bought T a few things yesterday. And I have a few things for Maya. Today I am getting something for my Mom, even though she said not to. And then T will have a few bucks to shop for Maya.

We had to send the bankruptcy court 300 bucks this paycheck and that hurt. ugh.

Annnnyway. I am currently doing up my Christmas cards. If you would like to swap cards with me, drop me an email... jenDOThendersonATgmailDOTcom. I love getting cards. weee

Stace, yours was the first one I got! I always open your cards so carefully. LOL
:O)

6 comments:

Becca said...

Girl I hear ya on the money front. I haven't even started Christmas shopping and I don't know when I'm going to be able to afford to. I'm seriously asking my parents only to give us money this year.

Definately would like to swap cards. I'll email ya with my address. I need to get on the ball with mine too. I haven't even ordered them yet!

Emma in Canada said...

Would love to exchange cards with you! I was about to message you on facebook actually when I realized I had to get Saoirse ready for school!

Sara said...

*HUGS* I want to exchange cards! My address is on my Facebook profile, just please message me yours. I thought I had yours, but, I looked and it's not on the list!

Unknown said...

keep me on your list! hopeful to get mine done and out by next weekend...stay tuned LOL

RUbirdie said...

Yes, swap! Although I haven't even taken a photo for mine yet. Hoping to get them out sometime this week though. Such a bum. The sad thing is...I don't even really care about xmas this year. If it werent for the kids, I wouldnt even bother with a tree.

Anonymous said...

My cards are like Emeril's BAM!!